Thursday 15 September 2016

YEAR 11 2015/2016 GCSE EXAMAINATION RESULTS

YEAR 11 2015/2016 GCSE EXAMAINATION RESULTS 
I thought it would be nice to send you a final message as Director of Learning for year 11. The last five years has been such a wonderful journey and it has been great to see your children develop academically and socially throughout those years. Thank you parents/carers for all the support you have given us over the years. I am sure, like me you feel immensely proud of the fantastic results achieved by your children. I am so pleased to see so many of them stayed here at Townsend Sixth Form where they will continue to receive the same care and support and so doubt, the same great outcome , at the end of year 13. I wish you all the very best. 
Mrs Maguire and the Year 11 Team.